Acupuncture is a safe, effective, chemical-free form of medicine that promotes the body’s self-healing abilities.
With Acupuncture, it is similar to any other therapy, as in, it will require more than one session to see lasting results. 3 sessions within the first week normally results in a quickening response, which means a more rapid outcome.
Jenny combines three forms of Acupuncture, Traditional Chinese, Tung Method and Dr. Tan’s Balance Distal Acupuncture – both very effective treatments. The Balance Method is a style of acupuncture that was developed by a Taiwanese-American acupuncture Master, Dr. Richard Teh-Fu Tan.
A treatment involves the insertion and manipulation of very fine pre-sterilised and disposable needles along the body’s meridian pathways. Needles are retained for 30/40 min.
Conditions Recommended for Acupuncture by the World Health Organisation (W.H.O.):
- Adverse reactions to radiotherapy and/or chemotherapy
- Allergic rhinitis (including hay fever)
- Depression (including depressive neurosis and depression following stroke)
- Epigastralgia, acute (in peptic ulcer, acute and chronic gastritis, and gastrospasm)
- Hypertension, essential
- Hypotension, primary
- Knee pain
- Lower back pain
- Nausea and vomiting
- Neck pain
- Pain in dentistry (including dental pain and temporomandibular dysfunction)
- Peri-arthritis of shoulder
- Postoperative pain
- Renal colic
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Tennis elbow