Based in Co. Meath. Jennifer Practices Acupuncture, Nutritional Therapy and Herbal Medicine.
As a therapist with over decade and a half of experience, Jennifer helps clients improve their wellbeing and quality of life.
From her ongoing search for health, she has traveled the World and been educated by some of the most prominent doctors, research, and health experts.
Jennifer’s Acupuncture training is in Traditional Chinese Medicine, i-Ching, Ba Gua, Tung Acupuncture, and the Balance Method. Her Post Grad training was undertaken between Vietnamese Hospitals, where she was very busy working between patients with many ailments.
What makes Jennifer’s technique and style of Acupuncture different, is that it is an incredibly effective approach that quickly creates results. This is a transformational treatment that holds 85% success rate with numerous patients, stating as much as a 50% reduction in pain within one treatment.
She has also studied Nutritional Therapy using the Functional Medicine Approach. Through healing her own cancer, her ongoing research and her experience of working with many clients over the years, she has learnt that keeping a very simple and do-able approach works best for most clients.
Adding to her expertise, she is also trained as a Herbal Medicine Practitioner where she has the ability to offer clients natural plant medicines to accompany their healing journey.
- Dip Acupuncture
- Dip Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Post Grad Training with the Ministry of Health in the National Hospital of Traditional Medicine – Vietnam
- Dip Herbal Medicine
- Dip Nutritional Therapist
- Dip Nutrition and Health Coach
- Dip Life and Business Coach
- National Certificate in Personal Training
- Certificate Balance Technique – Acupuncture
- Certificate Tung Acupuncture
- Certificate BaGua/5 Element Acupuncture
- CPD certification in all areas listed