Jenny’s extensive research and education in Nutritional Therapy, Naturopathy, Herbal Medicine, Traditional Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture, has contributed to her development of an innovative approach to healthcare.
While studying Nutritional Therapy, she discovered Functional Medicine which educate her to treating the body as a whole, and to get to the root cause of the health issue.
Thanks to this combination of skills, she has great flexibility in working with clients.
- Dip Acupuncture
- Dip Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Dip Herbal Medicine
- Dip Nutritional Therapist
- Dip Nutrition and Health Coach
- Dip Life and Business Coach
- Walsh Research Institute Chicago – Nutrient Therapy for Mental Health
- National Certificate in Personal Training
- Dr. Tan Si Yuan Balance Method Acupuncture
- i-Ching and Ba Gua Methods of Acupuncture
- 3 years experience setting and marking Nutritional Therapy Exams
- Post Grad Supervisor For Final Year Nutritional Therapy Students
- Certificate Natural Skincare and Hair Care Formulation
Continual Professional Development
In order to provide her clients with the best service, she makes studying and learning a major priority for her Practice.
She continually updates her clinical and diagnostic skills – and undertakes various training modules throughout the year, in Nutritional Therapy, Herbal Medicine, Traditional Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture.
She attends conferences on an ongoing basis, along with talks, seminars and workshops in order to maintain the level of expertise and clinical skills her patients deserve.
High quality health and medical conferences are held throughout the year and many of these are focused on the areas of medicine that our Health Services find so hard to resolve.
Examples of chronic, ongoing conditions such as Lyme Disease, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, IBS, Thyroid issues, and Fibromyalgia, are effecting more and more people who all require a great deal more time than GPs are able to provide.
Below are some recent CPD events:
- Pyroluria, Unmasked A hidden key to unlocking your clients’ health?
- Gut Endurance: is the GI system built for exercise
- Functional Medicine Masterclass
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome