Jenny McElvaney – dip NT, dip HM, dip LC, dip Ac. Lic. Ac, (Hanoi) AFPA, mNTOI
- Acupuncturist with Clinical Training in Vietnam
- Traditional Herbalist
- Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioner
- Nutritional Therapist, trained using Functional Medicine Approach
- Twice Breast Cancer Survivor
- Producer of Toxin Free, Natural, Handcrafted Products
- Special areas of Interest are Pain Relief, Cancer Care and Hormonal Balancing.
Offering a range of therapies including; Acupuncture, Traditional Chinese Medicine, Herbal Medicine and Nutritional Therapy. She practices from her home in Summerhill, Co. Meath.
Jenny completed her Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese clinical training at the Traditional Medicine Hospital in Hanoi, Vietnam and has studied with leading figures in the field.
Jenny has beaten what is known as a death sentence, Triple Negative Breast Cancer, not once, but twice. She delved in to healing her body with natural therapies and put the disease into remission.
As a result, she spent over a decade in formal education, studying in the fields of Acupuncture, TCM, Herbal Medicine, Nutritional Therapy and Naturopathy.