Jenny McElvaney – dip NT, dip HM, dip LC, dip Ac. LAc, (Vietnam), NTOI, AFPA.
- Acupuncturist with Post-Grad Training with the Ministry of Health, National Hospital of Traditional Medicine – Vietnam
- Traditional (Western) Herbalist
- Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioner
- Nutritional Therapist, trained using Functional Medicine Approach
- Breast Cancer Survivor
- Producer of Toxin Free, Natural, Handcrafted Products
Offering a range of therapies including; Acupuncture, TCM (incl. Cupping and Moxibustion), Herbal Medicine and Nutritional Therapy. She practices from her home in Summerhill, Co. Meath.
As well as Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine, she is also fully qualified in the fields of Nutritional Therapy and Western Herbal Medicine. As a result, she loves to blend Eastern and Western natural health knowledge and therapies.